NOVEMBER - Roswell 11-17, Santa Fe 17-27, Amarillo 27-29, Wichita Falls 29-30
“Good manners will open doors that even the best pick-up lines cannot.”
I would like for this to be a positive and unforgettable experience for both of us. I truly believe that by giving respect you get respect. Thank you for reading my etiquette requirement.
- Pre-booking is greatly appreciated and highly recommended. I appreciate at least 24 to 48 hour advance notice for all appointments. This will ensure you will be able to schedule the day/time you would prefer and there is also sufficient notice to do proper verification.
- First point of contact please fill out my booking form.
- Light screening is required. There are several options for verification, TER, p411 as well as other escorts are acceptable.
- Hygiene is extremely important, please be freshly showered and well groomed as I will be for you. If you arrive with a five o’clock shadow please be prepared to shave. I have such sensitive delicate skin…it’s no fun to get a rash on my face or other places. 🙂 If you need to be accommodated with a shower I will be happy to provide one for you.
- When meeting in public, please use a gift bags, or place the donation in greeting card or envelop in a newspaper or magazine and then hand it to me discreetly. When meeting at my incall please direct yourself to the restroom within a couple of minutes of arriving, and place gift in the Brown and Orange Box on the counter. And finally, when you request Outcall please have my gift left on the restroom counter. I will ask for the restroom to freshen up shortly after I arrive.
- Please do not negotiate the consideration for my time. Any discussion or negotiation of my time during our date is unacceptable. Any clarification should be handled before our meeting, and if there is any mention of illegal activities this will result in immediate termination of our rendezvous as well as all future contact.
All bookings require a pre-paid deposit plus travel fee (if applicable).
Deposits and travel fees are non-refundable but deposits may be applied towards a future date of the same length within 30 days, if cancelled/rescheduled more than 24hrs ahead of our originally scheduled date for dates of 1-2 hours. Dates of 3-4 hours require a minimum 4 days notice. Dates of 6+hr require a minimum 8 days notice. In all instances, any cancellation without appropriate notice requires payment of the full balance due.